Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

All-time NFL franchise rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Cool article. Haven't heard of the site before (coldhardfootballfacts.com)

The Oilers/Titans while not highly ranked, actually did a little better than I expected.

click me
  2. Riverman Raise the Wrath

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,607
    "With a championship or two over the next few years, this organization, like Jacksonville at No. 21, could move fairly quickly up the franchise rankings. But until then, they inhabit a place here at No. 19, amid the pack of teams that boast only institutional mediocrity." :sad2:

We need playmakers.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,393
    Wow Arizona - 7 playoff games since 1920.
  3. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,887
    I thought they did a good job of looking at the big picture and not just the last decade or 2 but honestly i would rate the cowboys #1 because they were a dominant franchise in 3 different decades and they are good now.

Historical note: The browns, baltimore colts and 49ers all joined the nfl in 1950 after being in another league called the all american conference. The browns dominated that league winning all 4 championships and in their first year in the nfl they played a much publicized opening game against the nfl champion eagles and beat them easily 35-10. The point being that from 1946-1964 the browns were one of the powerhouses of football.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,923
    [IMG]
    still can't give away Brownie tickets at LP Field though.
  4. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $406
    What the F@^$ are you doing Earl.:suspect:

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.