Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Am I the only one that thinks our passing game will be better?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Sep 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,129
    SawdustMan nailed it. This board is just freaking out over two losses and want to put the blame on Fitz. Yes, Fitz is bad - but he faced some great defenses. No excuses for the multiple bad throws, but he's not the only one to blame. Yes, I'd rather have Locker in there. Yes, our chances of winning vs KC/SEA would of been much better. Injuries happen, nothing we can do about it.

But to say we should of kept Hass over Fitz, that's foolish. Do you all remember Hass last year? He couldn't throw it further than 5 yards without it being a duck. Fitz gives us a better chance to win then any other available QB.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,809
    Yeah... I was wrong. I admit it.
    titan520 and SlidePiece high five this.
  2. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    Haha this is hilarious
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,953

I'm glad you didn't type up anything after this statement... because I would've stopped reading.

Tebow put up good fantasy numbers some games too. Fantasy numbers mean nothing.
    Dman high fives this.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,422

I gave Locker props after his last 2 games.

My only complaint currently with Locker is that he's about as porcelain as McCarthy.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,619
    eeeh - not sure about that.

When hes been hurt it has been big hits. Im hoping he gets smarter and takes less big hits going forward
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
    xpmar9x is pretty good for that
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,422

I don't think... really. The Jets hit was nothing, just landed awkwardly.

He's played dead on field since HS.

He's one of those types that can't just get hurt like normal- he has to pretend he's paralyzed and be carted off for dramatic effect. (happened at least 3 times)
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,129
    [IMG]
  8. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,231
    I dunno....do you think the lions would be happier without Stafford, who seemed porcelain in his first two years...two season ending injuries back to back....but they had faith and hes proving them right now. lets let locker get by these little bumps in the road and hell be ok.
    Dman high fives this.