AMC dropped by DISH

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Adding on with the hate to AT&T......

I was out of town and forgot to pay my bill. Was only a day or two late but was shut off. So I called to pay my bill and have everything connected. After I give the lady my credit card number, she INSISTED on selling me the phone package, even though I told her I literally have no use for it. We went back and forth for about 20 minutes. Several times I raised my voice fairly loudly and what I thought, would have been a clear indication of me not wanting it. I would have hung up on her if I knew the payment had been processed.

One of the more needlessly frustrating moments in my life.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Best way to deal with her would have been to repeat the same thing word for word every time she tried to sell it.

"I literally have no use for that" over and over and over again.

3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

If you can get Dish then get DirecTV. I was told no satellite at my apt so I am stuck with Charter cable.

I hope they have AMC. No way I am missing out on season 5 of Breaking Bad. I'll kick someone in the nuts if that happens.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

i basically did. she went as far as saying " it is only 20$ so i will go ahead and charge your card" and thats where everything went down hill.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Dish said Amazon would be streaming BBs5 and that they would credit me

sounds like a royal PITA too me

6. RavensShallBurn

At that point, I would've told her to go F herself and that I'm canceling my membership.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Now Viacom and Direct are in a contract dispute. Networks like Comedy Central, MTV, and Nickelodeon will possibly be pulled at midnight tonight.

Cutting the cord completely is looking better and better. Hulu Plus/Amazon/Netflix has most of what I watch covered anyway. Titans games are the only thing really holding me back at this point. But it's getting harder and harder to justify keeping a subscription year round just for 16 games.

8. RavensShallBurn

You can get Titans games without having cable.

You'd just have to go somewhere else when our games are on ESPN/NFL Network.

It's no big loss if you lose those channels tonight.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

ATT loooves being sneaky.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

NOT SPONGE BOB AND JERSEY SHORE!!!

Only thing I watch on comedy central is Tosh.0 and new southpark. <3 you internet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar