An interesting idea for this forum...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitansWrath, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I know, I'm a noob and should shut up, but...

I had an interesting idea when I was lurking over at orangemane.com during the manning fiasco.

We should make deals with a site from other teams forums (at least the division rivals forums) where all members of one site get some kind of guest rights at the others.

It was fun to read the inside nitty gritty stuff from another team. And it would be awesome in season to swap smack back and forth with the other team's posters.

What do yall think?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I can't stand other team's fans.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Have you seen the smack forum on here? I'm pretty sure that's what it was intended to do, but not many people use it.

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Of course they don't. This place is harder to get into than fort knox. It takes a non free email address, you have to wait for approval, can't do certain things for a while... who's gonna do that to come talk smack at some random website?

That's where my idea comes in. If we had guest priveliges to a certain smack forum at all the division rivals sites, and vice versa, it could be fun. They couldn't pollute our real threads, but we'd have a lively smack thread.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I HATED the non free email thing. I lurked this forum for YEARS, before finally being able to sign up. I even sent an email to, I think TJ, and was shot down:moon2:.

But I do like the fact you cannot post threads until a certain amount of posts. I also think that number should be bumped up during the season.

I got real sick, and I am sure everyone else did, of the front page being filled with CJ/Hasselbeck/Munch sucks after a loss. Keep it confined to one thread unless your topic is just ground breaking.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

No.

I hate fan smack talk and don't want that crap on here.. It is one thing to talk smack with people that you are competiting against, but we are just fans that happen to have an allegiance to a certain team.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I never did understand the paid email thing. Why do we have to use that rather than yahoo or gmail accounts?

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

To keep spammers out.

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I wouldn't necessarily want it on here, but it would be cool if there was a central AFC South site somewhere.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The only reason I was able to join is because I used my university email (which is no longer even active).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar