Andrew Luck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MariGOATa, Sep 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

The mystery around Luck continues. Still not practicing. People in the know said it would take at least two weeks of practice for Luck to be game ready so Wk4 is the earliest we could see him, but it just doesn't feel like he's even that close. I was reading an article about how this shoulder thing has actually been going on for a couple of seasons so it makes me wonder if he had other procedures done.

The article also went into the details of just how badly Luck has been beaten up. It really painted a clear picture of how Luck is at a cross road right now. He's probably worth at least $50MM dollars. Playing for a team that is committed to winning a championship is all that's left. The Colts can't even assemble an offensive line that can protect him.

There's now talk that they may redshirt him this year and I think that could happen. It's senseless to try and force your franchise player out there knowing it's almost a certainty he's going to get beaten up again and the Colts will not even sniff the playoffs.

2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

he can come back for wk6, we can re-break him, then he can go on IR. i don't want excuses from clots fans when we finally break the streak

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Heard some speculation that they could just end up IR'ing him if they keep losing. Granted speculation, but I could see it happening.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Luck is good and talented but I am tired of him getting so much love like he's as great as Brady.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

F*** Luck. He can get raped by a buck while getting hit by a truck.

I have no problems with this injury relieving him of his duties as NFL QB forever. Dude went to Stanford, I'm sure he's smart enough to not go broke.

• LOL LOL x 3
  6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Luck is over rated. The Colts feasted on a weak division week in and out, giving them 6 wins a year ... his record outside of the division is pretty mediocre.

He is definitely no Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, etc

7. Thaddeus43

Imma start calling him Andrew Cuck

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. JM1995

JM1995 Starter

Wouldn't hurt my feelings if he missed the game against us and we beat them 42-0!

9. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

I hate the Colts. But Luck is a beast when healthy. Dude carriered a Colts team to the AFC Title game with mediocre talent in his roster.

Saying Luck is overrated is stupid.

10. Thaddeus43

He had the easiest route to the AFCC ever, including a game against the Broncos where manning played like absolute poop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar