Andy Levitre to Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, at the very least we should have a "good" OL this year. Which would be a huge upgrade over last year. If the OL underperforms again this year then Munch needs to be shown the door, plain and simple.

As for CJ, I don't really care about his total yards. I only care about his YPC. He needs to be consistently over 4.0 like he was back in 08-09. Last year he had 9 games where he was less than 4ypc. In 2011 he had 10 games where he was less than 4ypc. That's a colossal failure when you're the type of runner that CJ is.

Of course those numbers are directly tied to the OL. So hopefully they improve this year.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I agree. Also, CJ will most likely be losing carries to Greene this year (maybe not a ton of carries, but more carries than he's used to). While Peterson is pretty much the definition of an every-down back.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well to be honest, I know their Center, so I might give them more credit than they deserve, but theyre still one of the top groups.

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Thats if he gets enough touches!

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Dont matter AP took a lot of carries and hits last year. His production will drop off tremendously! I bet his yards per carry will fall under 4 this year!

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I still think CJ would get more yards. He's too deadly in the 2nd level. If the O-Line continues to get him to the 2nd level it could be a long year for defenses this season. CJ can run away from backers and DB's and has enough change of direction to make safeties miss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar