Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Breaking News Antonio Johnson Signed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $84
    probably just a camp body
  2. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    We don't really have THAT many DT's. We got Casey, Martin, Hill, Klug as sure guys. I'm sure we brought in Johnson as a guy to fight for that 5th spot over Dajohn Harris and Zach Clayton(shouldn't be that tough to beat them out)
  3. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,872
    Don't expect much pass rush help from Johnson he has 1.5 sacks his whole career.

Just a warm body with some experience to fight for a roster spot.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  4. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811
    I just saw a tweet or article snippet yesterday saying they would try Klug at DE during camp and what not. I'm looking for it now but can't find it.
  5. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811
    Serious, you posted that?
  6. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,800
    I've been telling you guys that DT was a much bigger need for us than DE! However I was wanting a star DT not just another depth player. We have plenty of that. So I would have preferred us signing a DE like Abraham or someone else!
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,958
    I refuse to continue talking about Amano, and this signing means nothing .

next thread
    TitansWillWin2 and The Hammer high five this.
  8. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    The team also brough in Stefan Charles as an UDFA. The guy is 6'4, 328 with decent athelticism.
    DaJohn Harris might also be a guy who could have a nice camp (he had one last season) and get on the roster. Remember Harris dropped in the draft because of a heart problem but was projected to be a 3rd or 4th round pick. So this is about creating competition and letting the best guy win.
    TitanJeff high fives this.
  9. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,286

Only a kicker would watch that
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    Mookie's production dropped last season mainly because the Colts went to a 3-4 and he wasn't a NT. If the Titans want to try Klug at DE, adding more depth at DT makes sense.