Any Chance Titans add???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Anyone in here think there is any chance the titans add someone before the jacksonville game? If so what Position and who you think could be brought in before the start of reg season?

2. I still think DE is still a key position to address.I'm just real shaky on just havin Laboy an Odom.If one goes down, we're going to be in the same mess we were last year.For some strange reason when Laboy or Odom goes down hurt it doesn't take long for the other one to go down to.Wouldn't mind bringing in a veteran DE just for reinsurance,can't hurt

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Moses would be nice. He seemed like a good fit for this team, and many of the experts had us drafting him in the second round. It's crazy that he was cut. I think the Raiders cut him because they thought he was soft against the run. He'd be depth and a good project.

4. Young54

Young54 Starter

i would love it if we added Quentin Moses. and since he was cut, we wouldnt need to pay him 3rd round money. thats a great deal

5. I think the Titans will bring in Reynaldo Wynn. DE outta Washington.

6. I was thinkin Reynaldo Wynn also as well as Kenard Lang both veterans guys with gas left in the tank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar