Any interest in a late qb?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansWrath, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I've gone on record that I didn't want Bray. But this deep, why not? He has a first round arm, no doubt. If he can mature a little, he could legitimately be a franchise QB some day.

And we did take Hunter, so they know each other.

And if he became our #2, and showed something in preseason, we could trade him away for more than we spent for him.

If hes there at our comp 5, I'd pull the trigger.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Seems like the trend right now is to invest a middle round pick on a QB, school him for a couple of years, let him show up in the preseason and flip that original pick for something better. I think Bray could be worth investing in something like that.

3. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I'd take Bray in the 6th. If we're gonna trade/release Washington I'd like us to get a 6th out of him. I want Bray, Zac Stacy, Rambo, or Ray Ray with our final picks

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Someone else is on the Ray-ray Armstong bandwagon too?! Awesome.

5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Would agree if we didn't have Fitzpatrick. If we draft Bray, I would try to get rid of Fitzpatrick next year

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I kinda disagree.

'the Rifle' is prototype measurable and by all accounts is a team player. His CAP might start being an issue but as long as he is willing too take minimum I don't see the Titans grabbing a QB in the draft.

Now I have no doubt there will be camp arms brought in and RS will have too fight them off. But he has done that multiple times.

I say Titans do not draft a QB this year

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I don't think we do, but I would take a late round flyer on Bray.

8. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Personally I'm begging for Jordan Rogers. Either way I think we should draft a QB every year because you just never know.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I feel the same way. Qbs are such high end, that a quick mid to late round QB can instantly change the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar