Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Any interest in a late qb?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansWrath, Apr 27, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $293
    I've gone on record that I didn't want Bray. But this deep, why not? He has a first round arm, no doubt. If he can mature a little, he could legitimately be a franchise QB some day.

And we did take Hunter, so they know each other.

And if he became our #2, and showed something in preseason, we could trade him away for more than we spent for him.

If hes there at our comp 5, I'd pull the trigger.
    SlidePiece and Fry high five this.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,911
    Seems like the trend right now is to invest a middle round pick on a QB, school him for a couple of years, let him show up in the preseason and flip that original pick for something better. I think Bray could be worth investing in something like that.
  3. Sonic28 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,300
    I'd take Bray in the 6th. If we're gonna trade/release Washington I'd like us to get a 6th out of him. I want Bray, Zac Stacy, Rambo, or Ray Ray with our final picks
    Fry high fives this.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,911
    Someone else is on the Ray-ray Armstong bandwagon too?! Awesome.
  5. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,670
    Would agree if we didn't have Fitzpatrick. If we draft Bray, I would try to get rid of Fitzpatrick next year
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,615

I kinda disagree.

'the Rifle' is prototype measurable and by all accounts is a team player. His CAP might start being an issue but as long as he is willing too take minimum I don't see the Titans grabbing a QB in the draft.

Now I have no doubt there will be camp arms brought in and RS will have too fight them off. But he has done that multiple times.

I say Titans do not draft a QB this year
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,380
    I don't think we do, but I would take a late round flyer on Bray.
  7. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $2,038
    Personally I'm begging for Jordan Rogers. Either way I think we should draft a QB every year because you just never know.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,380
    I feel the same way. Qbs are such high end, that a quick mid to late round QB can instantly change the team.