1. Week 13 Pick'em Winners: Doc and RavensShallBurn won spread hitting 11 of 15. TitanT won normal with 13 of 15. Week 14 Pick'em will be up by Wednesday evening.

Anybody else start locker in fantasy?

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by NC titan, Sep 23, 2013.

1. NC titan

NC titan Rookie

cbs sports said one percent of the league started locker. just got a feeling i might have been the only one of that one percent. i got screwed at the qb position so my only options were philip rivers and locker. without it being a bye week i cant imagine why anyone else would have started him.
  2. Dman

Dman Starter

He is still available in both of my leagues but I have Matt Ryan myself.
  3. NC titan

NC titan Rookie

he got me 29 points. the rest of my team is stacked. i hope he keeps this up but ill probably start rivers next week. i just couldnt start rivers against my titans
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dman

Dman Starter

I picked up nate washington on saturday, what a good pick up he was in one of my leagues but im going to loose one game this weekend because mcfadden threw a td pass 2nt lol
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I was fortunate to land Matt Stafford in the 6th in my main league and Russell Wilson in the 5th in another. Never waited after the top 8 or 9 guys were gone. I have rotated Locker in and out of a bench spot, might start him during a bye.
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Wake up and die right Tip Jar Donor

I did draft Locker with my last pick in one draft, he's sitting on the bench though
  7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

I have cj, walker, Britt, and locker on my team.

But no, I started Brady over locker.
  8. Dman

Dman Starter

I picked up nate this weekend , great performance by him to say the least! Locker is still available in my league, and I may pick him up and drop big ben . Big ben is not my starter, matt ryan is and I would be a fool to not stay with ryan
  9. 5tweezyPOT

5tweezyPOT Pro Bowler

im going with locker over vick this week in a family league...I have him in one other league, also drew brees though.
  10. Dman

Dman Starter

smart play there..... vick and company are going to find out what the denver d is all about.