Anybody else start locker in fantasy?

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by NC titan, Sep 23, 2013.

1. NC titan

NC titan Camp Fodder

cbs sports said one percent of the league started locker. just got a feeling i might have been the only one of that one percent. i got screwed at the qb position so my only options were philip rivers and locker. without it being a bye week i cant imagine why anyone else would have started him.
  2. Dman

Dman Starter

He is still available in both of my leagues but I have Matt Ryan myself.
  3. NC titan

NC titan Camp Fodder

he got me 29 points. the rest of my team is stacked. i hope he keeps this up but ill probably start rivers next week. i just couldnt start rivers against my titans
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dman

Dman Starter

I picked up nate washington on saturday, what a good pick up he was in one of my leagues but im going to loose one game this weekend because mcfadden threw a td pass 2nt lol
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I was fortunate to land Matt Stafford in the 6th in my main league and Russell Wilson in the 5th in another. Never waited after the top 8 or 9 guys were gone. I have rotated Locker in and out of a bench spot, might start him during a bye.
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I did draft Locker with my last pick in one draft, he's sitting on the bench though
  7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

I have cj, walker, Britt, and locker on my team.

But no, I started Brady over locker.
  8. Dman

Dman Starter

I picked up nate this weekend , great performance by him to say the least! Locker is still available in my league, and I may pick him up and drop big ben . Big ben is not my starter, matt ryan is and I would be a fool to not stay with ryan
  9. 520

520 Starter

im going with locker over vick this week in a family league...I have him in one other league, also drew brees though.
  10. Dman

Dman Starter

smart play there..... vick and company are going to find out what the denver d is all about.