1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Anyone playing David Wilson this week?

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Sep 11, 2013.

1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff Member

He was a huge disappointment Sunday night but I'm not seeing a lot of options for the Giants. I'm guessing Coughlin will give him another shot and only have behind him...

Joique Bell
    Ahmad Bradshaw
    Greg Jennings
    Cecil Shorts

Advice?
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

Giants have Denver this week. Who have a strong D and it is likely that the Giants will fall behind and have to reducing carries. Joique Bell could be a good alternative as he will get all short yardage carries for the Lions which could line him up for TDs.
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Well, I certainly wouldn't recommend starting any Jagrags player not named MJD after that week 1 debacle. So I'd say Shorts should be out of the discussion entirely.

Honestly, I'd go Joique Bell. He's the goal-line guy and also looks to be a factor in the passing game. Plus Bush got banged up (groin and dislocated thumb) last week, although he still expected to start. But still, I'd say there's a decent chance we could see Bell's workload increase this week.

Also, regardless of if Coughlin gives Wilson another shot or not... that game has all the makings of a shootout anyway. Or I could see the Giants getting way behind and having to abandon the run.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

HELL NO LOL

David Wilson was on my 'do not draft" list.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

:anon:
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Someone actually dropped David Wilson, considering picking him up and stashing him.

I would probably go with Bell. Shorts plays the Raiders, so that's worth considering.
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Don't waste your time, that guy is back in the dog house, can't be trusted with the ball.
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Giants should pick up Parmele :cool:
  9. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Shorts. Chad Henne is playing for Gabbert this week and they're playing the Raiders.
  10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff Member

How did Gabbert win the job over Henne anyway?