Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Anyone playing David Wilson this week?

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Sep 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    He was a huge disappointment Sunday night but I'm not seeing a lot of options for the Giants. I'm guessing Coughlin will give him another shot and only have behind him...

Joique Bell
    Ahmad Bradshaw
    Greg Jennings
    Cecil Shorts

Advice?
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,065
    Giants have Denver this week. Who have a strong D and it is likely that the Giants will fall behind and have to reducing carries. Joique Bell could be a good alternative as he will get all short yardage carries for the Lions which could line him up for TDs.
  2. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,034
    Well, I certainly wouldn't recommend starting any Jagrags player not named MJD after that week 1 debacle. So I'd say Shorts should be out of the discussion entirely.

Honestly, I'd go Joique Bell. He's the goal-line guy and also looks to be a factor in the passing game. Plus Bush got banged up (groin and dislocated thumb) last week, although he still expected to start. But still, I'd say there's a decent chance we could see Bell's workload increase this week.

Also, regardless of if Coughlin gives Wilson another shot or not... that game has all the makings of a shootout anyway. Or I could see the Giants getting way behind and having to abandon the run.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,358
    HELL NO LOL

David Wilson was on my 'do not draft" list.
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,129
    :anon:
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,356
    Someone actually dropped David Wilson, considering picking him up and stashing him.

I would probably go with Bell. Shorts plays the Raiders, so that's worth considering.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,358
    Don't waste your time, that guy is back in the dog house, can't be trusted with the ball.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,358
    Giants should pick up Parmele :cool:
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,910
    Shorts. Chad Henne is playing for Gabbert this week and they're playing the Raiders.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    How did Gabbert win the job over Henne anyway?