Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Are we satisfied with our DEs???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Mar 12, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,564
    I'm wondering something

How much of our CB's playing zone has to do with the lack of pressure from our DT's?

Casey breaks thru, then gets washed out, same with Morgan.

I think even though Wimbley/Morgan/Casey are on the right track, we have to add some guys in order to get the most out of those 3
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,073
    Looks like Elvis Dumervil will be released soon...

I'd be interested in bringing him in. He already has 63.5 sacks in 7 seasons. He's 29 years old... still has a few more years left in the tank.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  3. cutter10 Rookie

Moolah:
    $56
    Add Malcolm Sheppard as a camp body , see what happens, he's lives in Nashville ,only 25 and familiar with the scheme of the Titans, cant hurt.
    TBaker34 high fives this.
  4. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,635
    So the way things are shaping up with our FA moves adding a DE at #10 might be the move.

Do you all think that any of the smaller faster guys would fit into our system??? Jones/Jordon/Mingo or are they strictly 3-4 OLBers.

If not them then Werner or Ansah are the only DEs at #10 that would fit a 4-3.

I like speed and think that a creative DC could make Jones/Jordan/Mingo effective players. Nice thing is that we have several choices. I can assure you that all 5 of those guys aren't going off the board before our pick.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,564
    LOL
    TBaker34, Gunny, BiscoPhan11 and 3 others high five this.
  6. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,931
    I wouldn't put a label on them. Wimbley is undersized as well and he is a DE for us. Kearse was undersized but balled out. Plenty of guys came into the league a little undersized, but if they work at it and have the talent you find a way to create mismatches with their skill sets.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,073
    Man, after seeing Cliff Avril's contract, I really wish we got him.

2 year/$15mil. What a bargain!... And he's a total moron for turning the Lions' 3 year/$30mil deal from last year.

Seahawks and Niners are so damn good... about as complete of teams as you can have.
  8. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,931
    Wow didn't see that coming.
  9. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,034
    There are some good DE's to be had pretty cheap
  10. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,955
    [IMG]
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-pass-rushers-ends-up-being-a-disappointment/

Throw in the depth at DE in the draft and I think we can still add someone in a week or two when things start to get stagnant.