Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Starkiller, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Get your butt to OM and see it in IMAX will ya!!! Its amazing on that large screen..

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

same here see Avatar on the big screen in 3d. wont be the same even on 1080p

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd like to see how it goes when those 3D enabled TVs are released.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

It was a cool experience in 3D.

Jaw droppingly beautiful to watch at times. Not a bad story and the characters were likeable but I can't see me wanting to view it again like I did many times with Terminator,T2, Aliens and The Abyss.

I really enjoyed it but it would have been even better with a bit of intrigue and suspense. It was as predictable as a Rocky sequel.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I do want to see it on Blu-ray 3D (if possible) just as a comparison.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Avatar was beautiful. Thanks for the heads up, guys.

My only complaint was that it was a bit drawn out, but that added to the ending in a way. Thinking it was going to try to end on a sad vibe...then a happy one...sad...happy...

And now I see why you had to view it in 3D. Definitely. Characters looked much more realistic than cartoony as they did on the previews.

7. Toly

Toly Free your mind

The movie was definitely worth watching in 3D. Great experience. It was actually the first time I watched a movie in 3D since the Freddy Krueger movie in the early '90s.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Saw it at the Opry Mills IMAX today.

I really don't know what to say except it was like being on a 2 hour, 45 minute ride at Disneyland. I can't remember enjoying a movie more.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Saw it in 3-D tonight. Very good. Agree with all the positive comments.
    3D has really come a long way since the two tone glasses.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Back to my other point, there was a review on the Blu-Ray version (just from a 30 minute preview or something) and it was meant to be pretty good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar