Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Starkiller, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Captain Planet

2. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

So glad it did not win best picture.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Eh... Avatar was one of those very rare movie experiences. Something that wont be duplicated for a long time.

The Hurt Locker... very forgettable. It's not a stand out film, and wont be remembered here in a few years. Actually, until Sunday night- many didn't even know what it was.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We just bought Avatar and it is not a bad film but for the home without the 3D it's hard to compare with those who experienced it at the theater.

I tried my best to ignore the obvious anti white American anticapitalist message that comes from a white american guy who is worth about $200M. I tried, it is hard to do.

pocahontas/dances with wolves/ferngully is an accurate description.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I saw it in theaters a couple of times in 3D.

Now, I own it on blu-ray. I saw it on DVD at a buddy's place, then watched it at my place on blu-ray. The difference is astounding.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I watched it a few more times and really enjoy it. A very entertaining film to be sure and i'm glad i own it.

The trudy character bothers the crap out of me though. Her lines are so stupid.

Funny that the military has the tech level of WW2. They can send people light years into space but they have to bomb from the air by pushing crates off the end of a plane? What about cruise missiles? And those sorties look inferior to modern Helos like the apache.

The coolest part of the film is the Ikran's. Flying those birds that would be so great on 3D..

7. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

Without 3D this movie would be completely worthless. One could tell from the first five minutes of the movie every plot point that would happen, there was absolutely nothing original or suprising about the story. The only thing this movie had going for it was the special effects and 3D. So why would you buy it without that feature?

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's your opinion. You're entitled to it.

I completely disagree though. You can tell from the first five minutes of the movie every plot point that would happen? Really? Yea... no. You're just making this crap up.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I liked it when they went on the hunt, and then ate the buffalo heart.

That was avatar, right?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

Maybe its just me but I knew, I am a genius though. Okay, not really but seriously, it was like when you go see a sports movie or a romantic comedy or a coming-of-age movie, you know what is going to happen it is just a matter of weather that bothers you or not. It didn't bother me too much in Avatar because the 3D was spectacular, but there is a reason it didn't win any awards other than special effects awards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar