Back Up Middle Linebacker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Feb 17, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

There's lots and lots of non west coast teams that use screens and slants to get their QB going. We need to take advantage of high percentage passes to ease Jake into the bigger stuff. Like you said, he's anxious, and that forces his balls to sail. Make him push the ball down with shorter routes.
  2. JCBRAVE

I have no problems with us playing smash mouth football, so long as we're not stubborn with how we use CJ.

The hot hand should get the work any given game.
  3. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Yea. I doubt he got many reps in those basic routes last year so some serious time getting the simple stuff would really benefit.
  4. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Yeah but that means we are going to have to get a hell of a lot better on the offensive line.... wait a minute.... WTH?

I thought this was a thread about a back up middle linebacker...
  5. JCBRAVE

get us back on track then :)
  6. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

That's the key this off season. They can't roll with a broken o line anymore. And uhhh back up MLB... Yea yea needed
  7. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I'm really out on this tbh..... could we talk Ray Ray into coming out of retirement? Bass Pro shop there in Opryland sells some pretty bad ass knives....