Bad wreck in Selmer TN.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bobo, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

at the Cars For Kids weekend. A "funny car" (very high horsepower) lost control and apparently ran into a crowd of spectators. I heard different things from people around here, but reports say 4 people died, and several were air lifted out. We saw the local hospital helicopter flying back and forth several times.

I've gone to several races, and was at another race tonight when this happened. I used to race a lot. There's a lot of danger, and I've seen many wrecks, but never anything like this. Very sad.

Jackson Sun has some pics http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=DQ&Date=20070616&Category=PHOTOGALLERIES01&ArtNo=706160801&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=1

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

DAAAYUM!!! :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar