Batman vs Superman (2015)

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by XO, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Ben will be fine playing Batman, Bruce Wayne or whoever.
    That role has been done by so many people for so many years there is no single identifying face to the character..

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Whats the plot? Is Batman fighting Superman?

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I agree with you completely there. It is more of a revolving door than James Bond.

The Batman character could not be played any worse than Bale: with his stupid, hoarse, sounds-like-a-dying-old-man voice. He did a fine job as Bruce Wayne, though.

Dark Knight series was very interesting for the first 2 movies.. but overall, the most overrated film series EVER.

I'd be open to a batman that was a little fun for once, this decade.

The Avengers do it right.

A lot of movies try too hard to not be hokey or cheesy, and it takes the fun out of it. The last Dark Knight movie was too dim, and the atomic bomb taken 15 minutes offshore to explode goes completely against the "realism" they were trying to achieve with the 1st 2.

They are all view-worthy movies.. but I think the Nicholson and 90s ones are worth repeat viewings. Even if they are much more tacky.

4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

All I have to say is Ben Affleck's portrayal as Daredevil.......enough said. Only way it will work is if he says nothing during the whole movie.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. nickmsmith

I think Daredevil would have been bad, regardless of actor. It was just a bad movie, and his character does not make for a good movie, IMO.

But still, better than Ant Man. lol.

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Um... Kilmer and Clooney were not very good as Bruce Wayne/Batman...

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nothing challenging with that character.

He can do it.

He's by no means a great actor, but people acting like Batman is a hard role for any decent actor is kind of funny to me.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

My issue isn't with Affleck's acting... It's just the fact that he's Ben Affleck playing Batman/Bruce Wayne. It just doesn't fit.

9. nickmsmith

I thought they were fine. Other than having dark hair,having romantic affairs with enemies,being rich,and being batman... There's nothing that really makes Bruce Wayne special. It's not like Tony stark, who actually has a personality.

It's hard to butcher a character who is basically a blank slate.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Kevin Smith should play Batman imo.

Also Brandon Weeden.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar