Battlestar Galactica v.4

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Season 4 kicked off last night
    damn fine episode
    here's to SciFi Friday :beerbang:

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

oh yeah, and now it's in HD on 225
    FRAK YEAH

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Meh.Starbuck must die!

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The first 10 minutes or so, space combat, was killer! Some of the best I've seen done in anything science fiction.

As for the rest of the episode, eh. A little underwhelming. But I have faith in Moore to deliver a good finish to this great series.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

The story line is moving quickly now...I like it. Last season sucked.

Interesting watching the Cylons struggling with themselves.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Raiders or Centurions ?
    which ones you like best ?

7. I'm not really sold on the plot changes. I think it's a real reach. 4 unknown Cylon models and all of them just happened to survive the original attacks? 2 of them were already on the Galactica? One managed to survive the nuking of Caprica with a handful of other humans? And the 5th is still around as well?

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Not to mention 3/4 were the resistance leaders at the beginning of season 3. Surely this wasn't decided by accident and will be explained.

The Baltar/Roslin storyline has been the most interesting to me so far this season. The Cylon civil war and Starbuck storyline haven't grabbed my interest as much.

I do have a feeling that everything happening at this point is misdirection.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Hmm...I haven't thought of that. Col. Tigh has supposedly been a lifelong buddy of Adama. Perhaps he was bodysnatched during his incarceration on New Caprica? If so, then that leaves open the possibility that Starbuck was bodysnatched on Old Caprica during the repro experiments. The four heard Bob Dylan in their heads when Starbuck returned...hmmm....

10. They can't have been bodysnatched if they were Cylons all along. Cylons can't just make a duplicate of a human.

Lots of holes, imho...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar