Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Been Away Awhile

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, Dec 23, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,650
    Cue Alex to show up to call you a fake fan in... 3.2.1.....
  2. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,650
    This is worse than the mid 2000s teams. Infact, this is the worst titans squad ever since being in Nashville. We had some very lucky wins such as Detroit and Jets... hell.. infact.. most of our wins were all LUCKY wins. We didn't play one complete game of football where offense defense and special teams looked good the entire game.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,257
    How could he know good and well he'd never come here? Bud Adams a psychic???
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,257
    Takes one to know one right World Peace? You would've quit being a fan had the Titans signed Manning, and well, we see that would've been a great move if we could've pulled it off.
  3. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,729
    First of all welcome back....

And as you have seen, its been pretty crappy...

There is a lot that does need to change, but i'm not sure what your saying is right. Actually when i think of Bud, I think of three things:

1 - Locking Air out - From a fans perspective, that was a huge mistake. I didn't like it one bit and thought it was the worst thing you can do for a man who continually sacrificed his body for the club. Now, from a business decision, it was probably the right move...

2 - Forcing VY - From what we saw from Matt L, I'm happy he pushed for VY. Either way, we woulda never drafted Cutler and VY definitely brought more hype and sold more tickets then Matt ever could. Also, he took us through some thrilling games and if things didn't go so bad and he wasn't such an immature c*nt, then who knows. Again, right call with VY over Matt.

3 - Chasing Manning - He was trying really hard to get that guy. He said multiple times, I WANT TO MAKE HIM A TITAN FOR LIFE. As a player, he'd bring the system that made him successful in Indy. Management wise, he'd be able to take care of the organization knowing all the nuances of the game. Much like Elway in Denver, he'd really help bring in top quality players down the line. He was willing to pay over and above for it (it, being Payton and change) as well.

For a guy like a 100 years old, i'd say he's at least trying....
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    I love reading those comments. They never have a clue.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,786
    I'm grateful to Bud for bringing his franchise here but I don't think we'll ever see real change until he gives up his involvement with the team.
    JCBRAVE, GoT, Alzarius and 1 other person high five this.
  5. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $22,991
    id spam hi 5's all day if i could.

It starts at the top
  6. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,018
    well let's see.....come back to a scrub team in my old division or to a playoff contender with great weapons and a ferocious defense. I'm no psychic, but his decision seemed obvious to me.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,257

Please list all these amazing superior weapons that the Broncos have that we don't. I'll wait.