Being A Titan's fan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Zappa71, Nov 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I have no idea gotta ask the nfl films that question. We had many better games in 2002 and 2003 to be on this dvd. The ravens playoff win in 03 was better than the texans game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's incredibly stupid to put that Texans game on there... especially when we had the 21-0 4th quarter comeback in the same season!

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

2003 Season! I love watching this !

[​IMG]

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I actually sent a letter of complaint to nfl films about that! They never responded those jerks!

5. gildeleonjr

gildeleonjr Starter

I'm from Texas and i grew up an Oilers fan (I hate the Texans and the Cowboys). I love this team to death but damn they really know how to break my heart.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Yea, that VY game wasn't anything special. The AZ game in '09 with 99 yard drive, 4x 4th down conversions, won on last play with no time. I would add the Lions game last year.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

very true, idk why nfl films would add that game here, very random like other people said. I think the 2002 game 15 point comeback vs gmen in old meadowlands was better. One of my personal favorites. Even the giants comeback in 2006 was more amazing!

8. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I have a 3 DVD set of Titans game I bought at the Opry Mills Mall in Nashville several years ago. It has the Music City Miracle, VY's big game in O.T. at Houston, and of course the AFC game in Jax. I've only watched them 100 times...mostly in the offseason.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I was confused as to why each game had their own dvd when I got it lol I wish there were other games on there aside from the VY run vs the texans

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

welcome to the club my friend. I could not tell you how many times this team has broke my heart, too many to count.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar