Ben Ruthlessraper suspended.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Ok....I'll spell it out for you. From weeks 1-8 we allowed 320 ypg, 32nd in the league. Dead last.

From weeks 9-17, we allowed 230....probably somewhere around 18-20th best. That's just a ballpark estimate. So we did improve vastly....from 32nd in the first half to 20th in the second half. However, when you average the two halves, you wind up with 275 ypg, which is 31st.

Our decent second half pass defense was dragged down by our terrible first half pass defense. If you look at each half as separate entities though, you see that we played much better after the bye, when VY was playing, we weren't going 3 and out every drive, and our starters were back (Finny, Harper, AND Fuller were all injured early last year.)

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

#1. He has every right. He's the commissioner. It's his league and he's the boss. This isn't the criminal justice system. Go to your professional accounting job or whatever you do with this kind of personal conduct, conviction or no conviction, and you will be dismissed. It's called the real world. It's not like Ben is the only player to have his arse handed to him in a harsh judgement.
    #2. I'm not parroting anything. Do you even know what that means? That means repeating the opinion of another without understanding it yourself. Look dude, everything about this mirrors Pacman Jones or any other player suspended for a handful of games. It's just like Chris Henry. If you want to ball in the NFL you don't get accused of stuff. It's that simple. Do you see Drew Brees or Peyton Manning in this position? No, because they stay at home and act like grown ups. I'm actually encouraged to see that Goodell isn't using a double standard for one, the fact that the Steelers are ultra popular nationwide, rivaled by only the Packers and Cowboys in terms of popularity, and two, Ben isn't getting special treatment for the sake of his position on the field, that being a quaterback.

This decision invalidates any argument that other players have been dealt with unfairly because of who they are and what they do and for whom. Pay attention to Goodell's history and you will see that 6 games is not only fair but in line with the precedent previously set. Also, it should be noted that Ben settled another rape case previously, so yes, that makes him a serial offender.

3. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Ben Rapistburger

Thats what Blaine Bishop kept calling him Wednesday on 3 hour lunch.

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

As someone who was recently in college a few years ago, DTF doesn't mean "Rape Me". Also, DTF doesn't mean DTFY (Down to F*&K You). If you are willing to take that as fact, then you must be willing to accept the fact that the report says, that she said "No" repeatedly. No, means no, regardless if you are DTF.

I knew plenty of "sorostitutes" when I was in college and just because they get around and drink doesn't mean they want to be forced to have sex with anyone.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

What does Tiger and Ben Worthlessburger have in common?

http://i.imgur.com/8YpGF.gif

Edit: I posted the image, decided to just post a link instead, should the mods have a problem with it being embedded.

6. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

You're so off base.

So you take at face value the stuff you are reading regarding Laron Landry on a message board....how do you know any of that is true? You don't but you believe it sight unseen. It's not even relevant.

You say the woman put herself in the situation (in another thread you say she went back there and say on the stool). In the police reports she and her friends say the bodyguard took her back there and had her sit there. They went to the police as soon as they left the club. You think 3 intoxicated girls made up this intricate story in a couple of minutes?? i don't

You start off in another post saying we don't even know what happened in the bathroom that night, and that's true. But then you go on to write entire posts as if you are certain that he didn't rape her and call her a floozie and tramp and all sorts of names, and flat out say "false allegations of rape". So which one is it?

You also ask if the rest of us would be irate if a woman (you call her some drunk chick. Ben was intoxicated too, ya know) did to us what you think this woman has done to Ben. Interesting question (and yes I would be).....but I haven't seen Ben irate once. He's been pretty calm to me. When he read his statement the other week, dude was clearly reading off a paper something he probably didn't even write. There was ZERO emotion in it. He sounded like a robot, it wasn't even a bit heartfelt. There wasn't even a tad bit of righteous indignation in his voice.

7. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

lol is this the same report where her first answers to the question "were you raped" was NO... then she answered with "i dont think so, i not sure what happened." " i didnt think we should be doin this"
    then later (day) she made her statement sayin she said no....only took her a little while to get her story straight. she also said they did all this in a single person stall and that she was penetrated while sittin on the toliet....urmmm with a 6-5 tall dude. how the fock?

the fact is the girl was itty drunk, she knowingly went to the bathroom with him, no one knows what happened in there, she never went to the cops (all her buddies did and they werent sure what had happened)....you tell me how that adds up to rape. IT COULD BE, BUT NOTHING PROVES IT....its amazing how people are so quick to burn someone. sad really

8. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

Please provide some evidence of where she changed her story 3 times. that is untrue.

SHE did not explain to anyone what DTF meant. Her friend had a discussion with Ben about what it meant.

there's no way he would have been arrested that night unless he was caught in the act of raping her. do you even know what you are saying?

you call her a drunk sorority chick. ben was intoxicated too, but i guess we should ignore than since he throws touchdowns and is famous. :suspect:

How about another witness, that was NOT with the girl or her friends, making the statement that Ben bought shots for all the girls in the VIP room and said "All my b*****s take some shots." Again this witness was not part of the alleged victim's party.

Reading is fundamental people. Read for yourselves
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0415101roethlisberger1.html

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What the hell was Harper doing?!? Does he think they'll blow the whistle and call a charge? Play D, you one legged loser!

10. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

She went to the cops right after it happened. She AND HER FRIENDS went to the police and filled out reports.

Can you provide a link to the police report, or to an article where she said she wasn't sure what happened. Or where she said no when asked if she was raped?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar