Bengal fans suck!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If the season had ended last week the Bengals would have been a playoff team. They were 7-5 and were and still are in the playoff hunt. Though unlikely due to a recent free fall they are at least still in the picture.

What is worse is that they have a rookie QB who looks like he will be very good for a very long time and a WR who already seems like a cinch for the hall of fame if he can have a full career without a debilitating injury. They have good young D-linemen like Dunlap and Geno Atkins though Dunlap has been hurt most of the year.

In short they are not a terrible team and the future looks bright. So why can't they get more fans to a game against a playoff caliber opponent?

41,000 is a joke for an nfl game!

Now football in Cincinnati and St Louis will always be the number 2 sport in town. They are baseball towns, perhaps the most passionate baseball towns. But this crowd for a 7-5 Bengals team was less than what the university of Cincinnati has averaged in their 2 games at Paul Brown stadium.

41,000 sucks!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i still think their 41000 fans were louder than our entire stadium of fans yesterday....no emotion or anything by our fans unless it was a touchdown...really disappoints me--i had no voice at my house from screaming

3. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

How odd that everyone who actually attended the game disagrees with you. This game was an absolute blast to be at.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The minute Mike Brown dies that stadium will start filling up again.
    There is still a very strong contingent of of Bengals fans that will not pay for a ticket until he's outta there.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

that's total bs.

6. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

the only time i heard the crowd get real loud was when we scored as opposed to teams like bengals, steelers, packers whos fans go crazy on third downs etc.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

there were probably what, 45,000 Titan fans at the game sunday? the rest were wearing black and gold..

8. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

If someone watched the game on TV I can understand why they thought it was quiet.

Because it was quiet. I saw two other games and there was a lot of difference.

I think what happened is the game was on Fox and they suppress the game noise so commentators voices can be heard better.

I could be wrong.

9. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

It was good.
    It's been better before but it was loud.

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You cant tell much from the couch man.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar