Bengals week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I have to think 2-0 is almost a given unless The Bengals get real lucky next week.
    Watched much of their loss today and their Oline was just aweful - Carson was on his arse too many times to counts. Chris Perry is nuthing to be concerned about and even if they sign Alexander he probably won't see much action..
    And their deep threat Henry is suspended thru week 4..
    Their D surprisingly is what kept them in the game today.
    Feels like a potential field goal battle...

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

remember only the Hag recievers rival the Titans in their mediocrity. Cincy has WRs. Up to DL to make sure Palmer don't have time too find them.

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Yeah ... should get the W. I'm interested on what they're going to do with Johnson this week. I'm sure they'll hit the drawing board hard in preparation.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Cincy can't handle the blitz and they have never figured out how to screen. Blitz Carson all day and he won't even think about hitting Ocho or TJ. Steelers have known this for years..

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I hope the team isn't as ****y as you all are. Cincy demolished us last year when we all thought the same thing.

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Yeah but that was when Haynesworth wasn't in the game.It saddens me to say but last year without him our defense wasn't the same. That was quite obvious. This year from what we have seen this defense isn't relying AS MUCH on him as they did last year. Oh yeah and we do have Haynesworth.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The Bengals have talent. They could explode offensively at any time. And we are down a qb. I think the Bengals will be favored in Vegas. We'll see.

8. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

My thoughts exactly.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Bengals are going to be pumped for next week....we should not take them lightley. It will be a test for our secondary.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I worry that Haynesworth may not play because of the concussion. It's a very serious thing. I hope we take cincy seriously and lay some wood. Last year's game was upsetting, and I hope everyone in the locker room remembers it and lets the rookies know that this is a game where we need to deliver a pounding.

PS- I love the seasons when we play the AFC North. We get all of our old rivalries back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar