Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bennetts Drops Cost The Team, Despite Havng A Good Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    Actually Henry had 4 runs of 1-3 yards to gain and 5 runs with more than 5 yards to gain. If you take out all his short yardage runs his ypc is 2.4.

Fact is Henry is only good for 1-3 yards on most carries, and that's how he should be used.
  2. super_titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0

Grass toe just dosent quite have the same ring to it as turf to does.:lol:
  3. Bobo Guest

Saying he's only good for 1-3 yards on most carries is fact? He's averaged 4.0 his career, and he's never been a guy to bust many long runs. If anything, he should be more like 3-5 yards on most carries.

He shouldn't just be used on short yardage. He should do most of that, but also spell Brown. He's not just one dimensional.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,470
    No, grass toe is what happens when Ricky Williams stubs it on the coffee table.
  4. bongo59 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    In reference to Drew Bennett..................I disagree with anyone who thinks he had a good game....................He was thrown to an unreal 17 times and caught but 8...............that is a horrible line for a WR.................but typical Drew.
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,907
    how many of those were ten feet over his head on the sideline?
  6. TitanKid4Life Guest

agreed
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    I noticed Collins threw the ball away a number of times last Sunday.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.