Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Best & Worst Titans Interviewee?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 20, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,474

Try r/nfl

It is the off season, what do you want.

It is either this or race baiting in taboo
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,503

lol

race baiting in taboo? you could start a thread about fish and that **** would turn racist by the 10th post.
    Ghost high fives this.
  3. Fairweather Fan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $2,596
    Best = Bernard Pollard
    Worst = David Stewart
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $102
    CJ has to be the worst...and things like dat. (Insert Tourette's Head Shake here) :cj:
  4. nytitaner Starter

Moolah:
    $857
    best = Britt (behind the smile he looks like he wants to kill media at times) worst = Locker (predictable and sorta closed up,he also looks like he wants to hurt somebody) I think Warmack is a smart dude, I also like Nate. Kendall never shows his fire in an interview and CJ is CJ. I always listen to Morgan because he rarely speaks, anyway I'm rambling. ( a little drunk still). o yea, wait changed my mind Pollard is the best actually with all that "knock the piss", he even speaks like that to female interviewers. He don't give a f#*k
  5. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $64
  6. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,387
    Thugs don't get their ass whooped in public as much as Chael. Ask Jon Jones and Anderson Silva how much of a G he is. Funny dude though.
  7. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,558
    I'll be honest...

I can't find myself sitting and listening to an interview with any player. It bores the **** out of me. I always think of this scene for the most part, especially when CJ is talking.