Big Brother reading this?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fitantitans, Apr 4, 2007.

?
  1. No way!

9 vote(s)
    56.3%
  2. Yes they do

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Let's think about this from a business standpoint, the Titans organization is putting a product out there, in this case a football team. Every business wants to know what the consumers, in this case the fans, think about the product they are providing. We have a forum here in which we as fans (or consumers) discuss our opinions of the team (the product the organization is providing) Is there an easier way to moniter what the consumers are thinking than periodically visiting that forum?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I remember a long time ago I made a lenthy thread on "when not to play conservative" discussing that we didn't have the personnel or defense to win by field goals anymore. And then bam, we started scoring early and racking up points for about 3-4 weeks. Then went right back to conservative playing and of course...losing.
    Probably coincidence, but at least I knew more than the coaches apparently did at the time.

3. i think that they would mroe likely check the official site tho

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Good point.

Though they should know by now this is the best Titans site.

(+1 Gunny - *** Kissing Points)

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

:rotfl:
    Have you seen that site??
    They're not gonna be seeking wisdom from kids younger than the players.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I agree with this being the best forum. I remember I used to go to titanscentral.net

they got a nice little forum over there.

but nothing like this. :grrhee:

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

We were all set to roll with a Fire Schwartz add in the Tennessean mid season. We needed around $3300 to make it happen & $1200 was promised to me overnight when bam, GoTitans was crashed.

When TJ got it back up & running all the threads & posts relating to the add had been lost. It smelled like Big Brother at the time.

We also kicked arse when SI.com had a poll to find the best fan site to link to. We won hands down & they suddenly turn gay & listed them all. Bud is afraid of the power TJ wields.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Agreed.

Bud is probably afraid to get between TJ and the last of The Dons steak cubes also. Quite frankly nobody would want to be in that situation if they could help it - lol

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that was awesome. GT layed the smacketh down. [​IMG]

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

When this happen???????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar