Big Game From Lendale White

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

With us down to our 4th, 5th, and 6th string tightends I look for us to run the ball often. With it looking like Henry our for the Jags game, I really see us pounding the ball with Lendale. I feel like this is a make or break game for him?

What do you guys think?

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Depends on how healthy he is. A hip flexor can be mild or take a while to heal. We really don't know the extent of it.

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I really see us depending on lendale to pound the rock bc I just dont have any faith in CB handling the load.

4. FBT

FBT Starter

I think you'd be playing right to the strength of the Jaguars defense.

5. Architect

Architect Pain Train

yeah but with they way our run D is playing and how well they are running the ball, we need to keep their offense off the field as mush as possible

6. FBT

FBT Starter

If you're not able to run the ball on them (which most teams struggle to do so), you're going to have a hard time keeping the Jags offense off the field.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It'll be tough without the TEs. Hall may be used more out of the backfield. I expect quick stuff to the WRs. It'll be a big game for the Titans OL.

Defensively, you have to think the Titans will stack it in and make Girard beat them with his arm. The DL must get pressure or it could get ugly early.

I expect the Titans will need to score on defense or special teams to have a shot.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

how can you have any faith in White. He has been hurt as much as Brown in the past. That is disappointing because I thought the Titans stole him in the
    2nd rd.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Again, LenDale was not well-conditioned for this season. He'll be fine, I believe.

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Could be why he fell to the second round. If Fisher and Chow weren't from USC, he may have fallen further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar