Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bigger shocker - Indy winning or Miami winning?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,577
    In case you missed it, the Colts went into San Francisco and whooped on the 49er's, then the Dolphins took care of business against the Falcons making them 1 of the few undefeateds left.

Last year both the 49ers and Falcons were power houses, now not looking so hot.

Are the Colts and Dolphins that good now?
  2. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Only people shocked by the Colts are Titans fans who are in denial that Luck is a top 8 QB already
  3. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,996
    :rimshot:
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,089
    Definitely more surprised by the Colts winning.

I had a hard time picking that Falcons/Dolphins game... I knew the Dolphins would be a hell of a lot better coming into this season with Tannehill in his second year and with all the additions they made in FA and the draft.

No one gave the Colts a chance in SF.
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    big shocker is Miami beating Atlanta. Tannenhill did well on the last drive and I doubted him. I thought san fran would win going into the game yesterday but Indy is a tough opponent. Miami I didn't think stood a chance vs the falcons but I was way wrong there. I expect Atlanta to win games like that yesterday and go to NFC Champ game again.
  6. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    SF offense features a 1 read QB running a college offense with no weapons. Anyone who gets a good lead can beat them.
    Laserjock high fives this.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,577
    IMO Luck is maybe a top 10 QB on his nest days, but the rest of there team IMO does suck, they caught so many lucky breaks last year
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,970
    Top-eight QB? No. He's going to be good, but you're giving him too much credit right now.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571
    Same here i didn't think Indy stood a chance.I also had a hard time picking the Atlanta/Miami game but ended up picking Atlanta who lost.The Dolphins did a really good job in free agency and the draft like you said.The Dolphins are definitely on the upswing in that division.I think New England will have trouble with Miami this year.Wouldn't be shocked if Miami won the division.
  9. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Reggie Wayne TY Hilton Trent Richardson and Bradshaw.... They have weapons man. And idk what yall are watching. This dude was a rookie last year. This year he looks a LOT better.