Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rumor Bill's interested in Britt?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Daniel Miller, Apr 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,714
    48th of all DT's is not something to be proud of. There's a reason he saw less time as the season went on! B/c he was a liability against the run!
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,380
    Martin is a beast when you compare his snap counts. There is no denying that. However he is a smaller/stubby DT. Good 3 tech but not really suited for nose. Maybe Casey/Martin combo would work well if they only pressured but I still see a need for a true nose type like we got from the cat from the lions. (Hopefully)
    xpmar9x high fives this.
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,714
    Also being that we sucked for the first 7 weeks on defense he had to play more b/c we were on the field the entire time on defense.

The second half when we pick up our defense a LITTLE bit, he would see less snaps. Come on man use your brain here dont let that picture or Rusty Smith get the best of you!
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    I didn't say it was.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,065

Barely at that
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
  6. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,714
    So you admit thats he just a role/situational player. He is not a stud, which therefore makes a DT more important than a CB on our list of needs!
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    Don't give our defense that credit lol

Jerry Gray & MM got lucky that we played crap teams towards the end.
  8. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,644
    Congrats on completely missing (or else willfully ignoring) the entire point of my post.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    What's sad.... he led our team in sacks last year. :huh:

Nope, i'm saying that Jerry Gray is a fool. Reducing snaps for a rookie who started out on a hot streak is ignorant. There's next to no mid round rookies that come in to starter snap counts. Again, i'll point out an example in Geno Atkins; he went from 356 snaps his rookie year to the best defensive tackle in the league. Now obviously you could hypothetically say this with any rookie: increase snap count = increase play. However, I truly believe that Mike Martin can be our difference maker on the defensive line. He'll prove it to you next year, just sit back and wait sir.
  10. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,065
    Am I missing something. He only has 3.5 for last year.