Boclair Takes It To Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

that is your opinion, not mine. Lots of folks were talking about Bud's death before Fisher was contacted
  2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

most people in the media are
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Yes but he's accumulated a bit more knowledge since then. People don't look at Pete Carroll's lack of success as HC of the Jets anymore. people learn as they go, if you believe Greg Williams is the same coach he was in 2001 well IDK what to tell you.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff Member

Boclair's entire premise is that Fisher either cared more about Bud or was a more "complete coach" because he released a statement first.

From the article:
    "That’s why on Monday — in a very real way — Fisher was the Titans’ coach once again. He was the guy who said what needed to be said, when it needed to be said."

I read/heard what both men said and Munch's comments were more heartfelt, IMO. The "when" is what he's hanging his hat on implying Munch was belittling Bud's passing because he didn't respond as fast as Boclair thinks he should have.

Utter nonsense.
    • High Five High Five x 7
  5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Nice! That one made me literally lol.
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

honestly, I had no idea Fisher said anything, because he isn't apart of the Titans any longer. Boclair can screw off.
  7. Luke Smartwater

Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

Huh? Is there more than one VY? VY's evil twin brotha from anotha motha?
    Or are we talking schizophrenia? 2008 VY and 2010 VY = same person physically but two different persons mentally a la Jeckyll and Hyde? Vince Young and his alter ego Hubert Young?
  8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Munchak has impressed me so far. A lot of people wrote him off after last season but he's been aggressive in improving the team and has been the opposite of Fisher as far as showing favoritism.

He's made a ton of changes to the squad if you think about it and everybody has bought into the schemes and gameplan this season. Hoping for a good 2nd half of the season. So far we've had the talent to compete with pretty much everybody we've played. I expect the coaching, especially on the offensive side, to improve after the bye and with getting some key personnel healthy.
  9. acqua7

acqua7 Starter Tip Jar Donor

I agree - I think Munchak has evolved and grown as a HC - he actually showed some emotion against the 49ers...

that being said, he still needs to put up W's
  10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

F'ck Fisher and Boclair