Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Boclair Takes It To Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Oct 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    that is your opinion, not mine. Lots of folks were talking about Bud's death before Fisher was contacted
  2. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000

most people in the media are
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    Yes but he's accumulated a bit more knowledge since then. People don't look at Pete Carroll's lack of success as HC of the Jets anymore. people learn as they go, if you believe Greg Williams is the same coach he was in 2001 well IDK what to tell you.
    acqua7 high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    Boclair's entire premise is that Fisher either cared more about Bud or was a more "complete coach" because he released a statement first.

From the article:
    "That’s why on Monday — in a very real way — Fisher was the Titans’ coach once again. He was the guy who said what needed to be said, when it needed to be said."

I read/heard what both men said and Munch's comments were more heartfelt, IMO. The "when" is what he's hanging his hat on implying Munch was belittling Bud's passing because he didn't respond as fast as Boclair thinks he should have.

Utter nonsense.
    GTFO my pancakz, Gunny, CJtheBeast and 4 others high five this.
  4. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171

Nice! That one made me literally lol.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $89
    honestly, I had no idea Fisher said anything, because he isn't apart of the Titans any longer. Boclair can screw off.
  6. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $183
    Huh? Is there more than one VY? VY's evil twin brotha from anotha motha?
    Or are we talking schizophrenia? 2008 VY and 2010 VY = same person physically but two different persons mentally a la Jeckyll and Hyde? Vince Young and his alter ego Hubert Young?
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  7. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    Munchak has impressed me so far. A lot of people wrote him off after last season but he's been aggressive in improving the team and has been the opposite of Fisher as far as showing favoritism.

He's made a ton of changes to the squad if you think about it and everybody has bought into the schemes and gameplan this season. Hoping for a good 2nd half of the season. So far we've had the talent to compete with pretty much everybody we've played. I expect the coaching, especially on the offensive side, to improve after the bye and with getting some key personnel healthy.
    acqua7 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    I agree - I think Munchak has evolved and grown as a HC - he actually showed some emotion against the 49ers...

that being said, he still needs to put up W's
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632

F'ck Fisher and Boclair