Bolts-Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by glorify, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glorify

glorify Starter

G here from GTP, your F2FA Chargers site.

Gonna be a tough game after the last one. There is pretty much bad blood all around from the teams to the fans. As one member of mine put it--"It's gonna be a bloodbath this week."

Anyway, good luck this week and congrats on making it.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If you guys have time, share a little love over at www.GlorifythePast.com. :brow:

I'm going to try and generate a little friendly smack over there just to spice things up a bit. :)

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Nice post man.

Personally I hope we break Merrimandralone in half this time.You may be a classy guy but he isn't.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

It's gonna be a fun game to watch. Both teams I think share a very genuine dislike for one another now, and seeing is how physical the last game was, I expect more of the same. Dudes WILL be getting hurting after that game, fo sure.

5. DJB

DJB Starter

With all the finger pointing that when on during and after the last meeting it should be a really fun game to watch.

Thanks for stopping by

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm still a member from last season, and the start of the smack returners... There's a thread about the game on there, I've posted, I'm curious to see the replies. It seems that at least half of the posters are overly emotional or violent. Hopefully some decent discussion will emerge anyway...

But hey, it's the playoffs, so get over there and start some smack!

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

That Chargers message board is crap.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

How so?

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Not sure about the people but the board looks slick IMO.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

You said to start the trash talking.:))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar