Bolts-Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by glorify, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I don't hate the Chargers. I really don't. They are just another team to me. I do think they have more talent simply because they have Tomlinson, and Gates, but what they don't seem to have is the heart that we have. I think we have more intangibles. Which is going to make this game close. LT definately has desire, you can see he hates losing, but I have yet to see that translate in the playoffs, so I am giving us the intangible edge. I also think Fisher is a better coach because Norv Turner seems to laid back and methodical over the course of his career to inspire the players, but I don't know him inside the lockeroom. He just doesn't seem to inspire, and thus he has to rely on preparation alone, or the team leaders to step up.

2. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Forgret about the Chargers, come to the dark side. It's much better over here :))

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Quality right there.I like that.That board is pure comedy

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

If we can hold LT to an average YPC, and its evident they need Rivers to make the play, and we put pressure on him, we have a great chance, Rivers is sub par most of the time imo, he is only a starter because of whats around him, he still has yet to mature as a player and a person

5. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

On Espn First Take, an Nfl Insider just said to expect a Blood Bath sunday when our boys play the bolts.....I agree 100%. If we win, will we even be healthy enough to keep up with the pats?

6. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

According to Norv Lorenzo neal wont be playing so that could be a big help in keeping LT under wraps.:yes:Said he's a "long shot" to play.

7. glorify

glorify Starter

The back up Andrew Pinnock has filled in above average, there has been a false start and a totally blown block I can remember. Lo Neal is a battering ram tho.

8. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Glorify, what happened to McNeill this year? He is playing like a school girl.

9. glorify

glorify Starter

Yeah man--he got schooled when we played you. He's struggled quite a bit this year tho. We are wondering the same at times.

10. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Cromartie is a beast man.....def needs more attention

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar