Breakdown by position of who made the team...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigHerm, Sep 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tru Blu

Tru Blu Hit Em Harder

Jones is ahead of Haye?

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The team really, really can't afford to have the starters in the secondary get hurt. Many of you are (justifiably) worried about the CB depth, but it looks just as bad at safety.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

GO RINGER!!!!

and our CB depth doesn't really scare me. Finny is a monster, Harper has alot of exp and still can play, Fuller will play some CB, Cary Williams has made huge strides so much that numerous players have talked about him as the Titans breakout player...

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

we should apply great pressure this year with our rotating dl

5. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

I think you are stuck back in OTAs. :) Did you miss training camp and preseason?

6. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

Sadly, from what I saw, Cary Williams looked quite sub-par and borderline awful at some points this Pre-Season. I hope Mouton and McCourtey are good to go and we are as fortunate as we were last season with hardly any injuries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar