Breaking Bad: The Final Season

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I am almost excited for this as I am for the NFL season to get underway.

And for those who are still a (half) season behind, Netflix just put up the most recent 8 episodes. All episodes of BB are now on Netflix, so get to it.

The fifth and final season resumes Sunday, August 11. Be there. The only negative is it will briefly interfere with Sunday Night Football, but I'll be sure to record one or the other.

I know I'm not the only one who's excited for this... maybe not as much as me, but it's undeniably awesome.

It's one of the best TV shows of all time (my personal favorite) and I'm going to miss it badly. I will probably cry.

If you haven't seen it, well do yourself a favor and watch it on Netflix. If you don't have Netflix, God help you, but get a free 1 month trial and watch BB exclusively. You'll thank me later.

Also, on a side note, anyone caught up with the final season of Dexter? It's not what it used to be, but it's certainly better than season 5 and 6. I'm just interested to see how it ends.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I just finished the first season not long ago and its REALLY starting to get good. Don't know if I should feel bummed its coming to an end or glad that by the time I finish it the finale will be out......

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I am more excited, I am sure Walter White will not let me down, while my Titans are liable to do just that. LOL

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Best tease in television history was that last minute of last year. "G.B." and "W.W."

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ive watched a couple of episodes and liked them, but IDK why I didnt keep watching this show.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm in season 2 right now. Kinda hitting a lull in action...

7. RavensShallBurn

It's not a non-stop action show. If that's what you're looking for, just watch 24.

It's more drama than action... and believe me when I say season 3 and 4 are much better.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Man it's the best show ever imo. Season 3+4 are insane.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RavensShallBurn

Probably because it moves a little slow at first.

I've never heard of someone not liking it after they actually watch a few seasons. People who claim they hate it have either never watched a minute of it or only caught one or two random episodes.

This isn't Seinfeld. You can't just watch a random episode and love the show altogether.

Look at user reviews on imdb for BB... not a single negative review and 95% of the reviewers give it a 10/10.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It's one of my favorite shows of all time but right behind Mad Men.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar