Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Breakpoint - I'm done.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,878
    Just a note to say I've had enough of this organization and its coaching and playing, and managament philosophy. I've put close to $100K total into season tix/merchandise since they've been in Nashville. I've been disappointed too many times- it's no longer worth it. Especially since this team can't even close a game at home and we have coaches losing it on the sidelines flipping off refs and a bozo half senile owner flipping off fans. What an embarrassment. :rolleyes: I'm tired of the disappointment of barely beating teams when we do win and the "one and done" play-off experiences. I'm also tired of security throwing out the guys behind me just because somebody texts them they are unruly. The game entertainment is a joke- Rick Flair? The game experience just isn't worth it any more for me. The organization needs to be cleaned up/out.

I'm selling the rest of my home game tickets for this year and my PSL's during the next sales period. It's the right thing to do to let somebody else with greater enthusiasm get to the stands. I'll support the team from home in High Def for free. PM me if you're interested. I have 4 PSL's club level on the 38-40 yard line.
    8 people high five this.
  2. customtitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $120
    dont blame you at all... sadly i think it'll take a lot more people doin the same thing before anything will change. this team seems very content with itself.
  3. EZMoney Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I feel you on all that but, the owner is about to lay down in his death bed. Once he is gone say good bye to fisher, OC & VY... Hang in there, in a few years things will change, BET!!!
  4. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,229
    Riverman, I'm close to that point myself....real close...
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    If Jeff Fisher is able to sneak into the playoffs this year or next, there will be no getting rid of him. Unless Bud dies within the next 18 months, Fisher is likely resigned, and here for another 5+ years. Seems like the best case scenario for us fans is if Bud Adams passes before Jeff resigns. I can only imagine the frustration level of home town fans paying big money to see 2 BS loses.

It may be comforting when you realize we usually improve as the season goes on. But it sucks that we can't get one game up on the Colts when they're struggling. I don't worry at all about Houston, they'll crash and burn come mid November.
  6. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,878
    I have already booked a trip to Dallas to watch them play there. I'm regretting that now but at least I'll get to see the new Cowboy stadium. Last time I road tripped for this we lost in Pittsburgh and we had our pants pulled down by New England. This will be the last road trip I make for the Titans as well.
  7. tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I wish there was some way we could get up a petition or something to send to Underwood to fire Fisher's .
  8. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,949
    how much you looking for each ticket?
  9. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,878
    Looking first for somebody to pick up the entire season, all four at face. These tix are high- don't have one in front of me but they are around $240 or $250 each. If I don't get any bites, then I'll break it down by game. I'll post details in appropriate forum.
  10. Pacman 4 HoF Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $75
    droppin 100k on football

BALLINNNNNNNNN
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.