Brett Farve... A "Creepy Douche?"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by World Peace, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

You can read the article for yourself, as it's pretty funny... but here is one quote that stuck out:

http://deadspin.com/5603701/brett-favre-once-sent-me--shots-not-a-love-story?skyline=true&s=i

(There are no pics of Bretts junk, but pics of his wrist showing the same retirement watch confirming the pics are legit.)

When there is smoke, there is fire. Has Brett Farve been cheating on his cancer stricken wife? Aren't you automatically labeled a scumbag or a creepy douche once you send pics of your dongle to another woman who isn't your wife... Especially when your wife has battled Breast Cancer?

While there may not have been any sexual encounters, is sending pics of your junk to another woman who isn't your wife considered unacceptable behavior?

The article also goes on to say that Brett Farve and Tiger Woods watched the superbowl together last year.

2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I vote, worst product name ever.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

This article made the rounds on PFT two weeks ago then disappeared. Favre must have some news mojo to keep it suppressed that long..

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

according to the DNC cheating on your cancer stricken wife qualifies you to be President of the United States of America. I expect Farve to announce his candadicy any day now.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah this is a couple weeks old. But I'm amazed by how the story has failed to really pick up any steam. Sure it's just hearsay at this point but apparently Sterger has physical evidence that the Deadspin writer has actually seen/heard. I smell a payoff....

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

When the story came up... It seems as if ESPN pumped their coverage of the alleged "Text" message and refused to talk about anything else. ESPN was the only reason the Tiger Woods had a media fall out over his "Transgressions" I wonder why they won't crucify brett farve?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ESPN love their darlings. They didn't run an article on LeBron in Vegas during Free Agency because it put him in a negative light.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

what did James do in Vegas that is outside Vegas norm?

I am asking cause I have no idea.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't remember off the top of my head.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

... while wearing crocs. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar