Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Brian Cushing Out for Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Oct 9, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,467
    Moo!
    Scarecrow high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Bonky Starter

Moolah:
    $211
    Fair enough, I'll give you that one, seeing how this week, Friday is the new Saturday for me :D
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,058
    You're still on the same comeback? That brain of yours must be as hollow as CJ's.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,058
    That's not how it works...

Did any of the teams have winning records when you faced them? No.

Come back and talk after you've beaten playoff caliber teams... Even though the Packers have a losing record, I'd consider that a solid statement win.
  3. macho GRANDE Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $205
    Vs Miami was week 1 so of course they didn't have a winning record. Denver was 1-1 when we faced off. They didn't have losing records until we kicked that ass.
  4. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,490
    Mootards,

Why do you need our approval so bad? Why is it vital to you that we heap praise on your untested and unproven team that will almost certainly not win a Super Bowl this year?

I just don't understand the insecurity that is so apparent in the lot of you. Do you guys also need approval from the Jaguars and the Colts? Or do you just need it from us so bad because our team used to be the Oilers?
    GoT and RavensShallBurn high five this.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,058
    I literally don't think you understand... Are you even defending the Dolphins for not having a winning record when you faced them? C'mon... that was their rookie QBs first game and they suck. Jags also suck. Anyone can see that. Denver also sucks. Anyone can see that. Titans also suck. Anyone can see that. Jets also suck. Anyone can see that. If you seriously want to argue that you've faced a good team, I would LOVE to hear it.

The Packers will be the best team you've faced and they're not even that good. Horrible o-line, no running game, no Jennings.
  6. macho GRANDE Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $205
    Nope. I'm defending my team against your premise that because the Texans won the other team must suck.
  7. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,448
    Seems like solid logic to me.
    GoT, Scarecrow and Titans Eternal high five this.
  8. macho GRANDE Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $205
    Lol. Well played sir.