Brian Urlacher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Wraith, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Wraith

Wraith Special Teams Standout

If the Bears don't resign him would you want him on the Titans? Personally I would, he and McCarthy are similar in style of play and he would be a leader who McCarthy could take notes from.
  2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

It's really hard to not see McCarthy take something like that personally. Further more who is to say that Urlacher would even be a better starter?

Sure he is a beast but he would have to transition into a new team with different factors and coaches around him.

In short: I'd think about it.
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I personally dont think he'll get out of Chicago. He may even give the Bears a discount to stay.
  4. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 6
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

No chance Urlacher wants to finish his career on a non-contender as a possible backup. No chance.

He'll either sign with the Bears (likely), sign with a contender (small chance) or retire.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

Exactly. If he doesn't sign with the Bears he might even call the Raven who know they don't have Lewis anymore. He could play for them for a couple of mil a year and be better off than playing for the Titans. Ellerbe is also a FA for the Ravens so getting a guy like Urlacker at a decent price would be a dream come true for them because they may have two LBs spots to fill. They don't have much CAP room and need to sign Flacco. Urlacher could play inside in a 3-4 at this stage of his career.
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

What about the Patriots? They love to supplement their roster with old timers.
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Nailed it.
  10. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor