Brisbane (Australia) Storms

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Carpy, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

holy ****. that's like the size of a coconut!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think its a slight exaggeration. They'd be put holes in roofs and smashing windows.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

diameter? not circumference, right?

dude, 17 Centimeters = 6.69291 Inches

that's a cocnut easily.. at least the inside... like you find at the grocer. I don't mean the whole shelled thing that's football sized... seriously, that's larger than a softball. That's freaking huge!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They said diameter. Circumferences makes more sense.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Well, if it was circumference, it would make more sense but wouldn't be very remarkable at all. I bet it really is diameter because hail that large isn't unheard of. Hail is funny stuff. It goes up and down in the clouds gathering layer upon layer of ice. Sometimes stones stick together before they finally fall to the ground. I've seen hail maybe two or three inches in diameter here in Tennessee.

;)

Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
    You better run, you better take cover!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Crazy. We never have hail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar