Britt done with Titans after this year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Trade him to Baltimore, they need a WR opposite Torrey Smith and they're in the market for one apparently.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We dont want to make the enemy better, trade him to Cleveland if anything.

He's not gong anywhere, Nate Washington smoothed things over for everyone, alls good in TN.

3. The Playmaker

What would be your price for him? Just curious.

4. JCBRAVE

IMO with his troubled past, injuries, and immaturity, Id be shocked if any team offered us anything for him honestly.

So with that said Id take anything for him. 6th, 7th rounder even....

Im almost positive he's not in our teams future plans, so getting anything for him would be a bonus.

Now that doesn't mean I think he sucks, I just feel thats his trade value. If he can snap out of this funk, we're better off keeping him this year.

5. The Playmaker

I would like to hold onto him for a few more weeks just to see if where we're at in the standings, if we're basically done (let's say we blow this 3 game home stand) then I would deal him for whatever we can get.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I said this earlier in the thread, but I honestly don't think he cares. I don't think he cares about being the best he can be. I don't think he cares about letting his team down, much less the fans. Hell, he doesn't even really seem to care about maximizing his second contract. He seems just fine cruising along on auto-pilot.

I'm so over this guy. Idiot off the field and a constant disappointment on it.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Here's a question.... let's say Britt has another disappointing season. Let's say he lands somewhere around 600-700 yards with 5 or 6 TDs. What's he even worth on the open market?

He clearly would not be a vet minimum type guy, but I also don't think teams will be lining up to hand him millions and millions of dollars either. At the end of the day he's never done anything in this league aside from a few flashes here and there. Then there's all the off the field stuff.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I'm with JC ... send him to the Browns, they stink and it would be punishment for him. I think being on the browns is worse than being benched.

9. JCBRAVE

He'll get a shot to be a teams No.1 WR, GM's can't resist his size and speed.

10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

He'd probably get some kind of short term 'prove it' deal on a fringe competitor for about 3-4 million dollars. I think the Seahawks would be my most likely guess of his destination

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar