Britt wanted for questioning again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Maybe Britt isn't as much of a superstar as we made him out to be. He had one really good game in 2010 (Eagles game still makes me hard) and a good start in 2011. Aside from that he was only slightly above average. Maybe he is just supposed to be a solid starter and not the superstar we thought he was.

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I think the injury has permanently ended britt's rise to stardome. Unfortunately, like serval other under-performers, we are probably stuck with him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Glad to hear that the great Don Domingo Severino has been apprehended.

Kenny, you and your family do not have to live in fear anymore.

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

only one good game?!?!! pshh please look at his start to the season before he got hurt! He was a td machine the year before that too!

5. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

The good news for Britt is that when he does finally get cut and goes back to thug life, cause lets face it sitting in a mansion all day with his money in the bank would be boring, at least he would be the fastest dope peddler on the block.
    Then again we would probably see Kenny again as a star on Worlds Dumbest Criminals.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I would not be surprised if we go after a free agent wide receiver and cut ties with this guy.

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Not surprising. Britt is a fool. Makes him look continuously worse. Idk what his problem is, if he didnt do anything, go in and answer the questions you ridiculous child.

8. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Kenny Britt is well within his rights to not talk to the police if he feels that anything he says can incriminate himself. It troubling to hear but he is not doing anything wrong here. That being said I want us to move on from Britt and maybe get a receiver in the 2nd.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

His off field stuff will never stop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar