Broncos are terrible.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MCMLXXXIII, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

Makes me mad to think we lost to that crappy team.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The Raiders are just too cheap.

3. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

It wAs 31-0 in the first
    quarter I hear. I'd like to see that
    game instead of the useless chargers vs the
    cheatriots

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Run DMC had more yards on one carry against the Broncos than CJ had all game. He has 4 TDs so far.

It's beyond me why we couldn't handle the crappy Broncos.

Josh McDaniels will be fired by the end of next season. What a fool. Sad to think that our team of greatness was defeated by such a scrub.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We gave that game to them. It is disconcerning that everyone can run on that defense except us. If we can get our running game back nobody can touch us.

Josh Mcdaniels is one of those young "modern" coaches who throws the ball 40 times a game. Let's fire Fisher and hire him for next year!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Might as well. We're going nowhere with Fisher anyway.

Everyone will snap out of this as soon as we get killed by the crappy Chargers next week.

7. joker8491

joker8491 Camp Fodder

59 points...73 is within reaching distance..

Still have a full quarter to go!

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

We lost that game because of an undisciplined defense causing stupid penalties. The coach is to blame for that. At least it doesn't seem to be an issue now.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

No idea how we lost to a team that's capable of playing so poorly. But makes me wonder why not play Tebow? I mean give him playing time so you can salvage some of the game. I'm sure if the Cardinals are going to play undrafted Max Hall it's not going to kill you to play your #1 pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar