Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Browns - Fans Submit New Uniform Ideas

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ghost, Jan 24, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    Black jags, blacks falcons, black eagles, all black steelers. Raiders, panthers, cardinals, bengals, ravens, saints....
  2. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
    "Black looks awesome" is the easiest way to determine who has absolutely no sense of design. It's actually kind of a handy tool.
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
  4. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
    Guarantee there are guys around here who thinks that looks awesome.

It doesn't. It looks boring. It looks like it's trying too hard. It looks like something designed by a 13-year-old (and those are probably the people ordering that jersey).
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    I actually like the jersey as a fan jersey but hardly works as a jersey on the field. Everything would be so blended in... It would look horrible.
  6. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,587
    We'd look ridiculous out there in Easter bunny colors, don't tell me colors don't matter.

Our players would feel like a bunch of sissies in powder blue and white the way you've got it set up..

And Purple and Gold aren't wussy colors, so IDK where you're going with the Laker talk. Neither is green and yellow. Again, where are you going with that??
  7. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
    Please enlighten us with the true definition of "wussy colors," then.

Or just stop being ridiculous.
  8. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,587
    Pink is a b*tch color, light yellow is a b*tch color, light blue with white is a b*tch combination.

Any pastel colors are gay.
  9. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
    Thinking a color is gay is really dumb. Being scared to wear a color because you think it will make you gay is dumb.

The problem here is you, not the colors.
  10. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,587
    Maybe in Toronto people wear baby colors, but in America soft colors are perceived as just that, soft!

If it looks like a 2 year old would cuddle up with in, I don't want it as my football teams colors.