Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bruno the Movie!

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Deuce Wayne, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
    Eminem absolutely was in on it. He was mic'ed up for christ sakes. Thought Cohen would do something more original though since the "bare assed on wires" thing has been done already.
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,319
    Where's the comparison? JT has a sense of humor, style, and is at least respectable.

Eminem is a complete joke that rivals lil wayne as far as terrible rapping goes. Sad, because at one time he was good. He was still painfully annoying, a wannabe (he wears wave-caps...lmao), gay, etc but he actually had some great tracks. Verses from renegade, and others were good. His last 2-3 albums have been a joke though.

I think JT understands he isn't a tough guy. He doesn't pretend to be, while eminem tries his hardest to convince people he's tough- to no avail.
  3. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Mostly, I think Eminem has been irrelevant for at least 3-4 years. He's trying his hardest not to be, but his day has been over for a while.
  4. GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

Moolah:
    $0
    the reason why he was gone for four years is because of a overdose on some drugs and rehab...been completely out of the media spot light for that entire time.
  5. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Yes, that's what he's been doing. He's still irrelevant, whether or not he has a reason for it.

I mean, I thought his first cd was great back at the end of high school, but man, how tastes change...
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,319
    A lot of his new songs on this new album would be ok, if he didn't use that annoying voice. I don't know why he's using this odd voice instead of his original- slightly less annoying voice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.