BUILD OUR DEFENSE; THAT'S THE KEY!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

I think Johnny Manziel and Jake Locker are similar and thus I don't see an upgrade here. Stick with the D!

2. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

All the mocks seem to be moving us away from defense (Barr) to a QB. That worries me as none of the possibilities this year seem all that great. I would hate to spend the 11th pick on a end of 1st/early 2nd rounder just to get a QB. I would rather get a worthy 11th pick selection this year and worry about QB next year or in the later rounds. Barr or Wade seem to be the better choice at #11. Which do you like?

3. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Everything I wrote about in the offseason has shown to be true. We fail to build the D and we suck! We have a long way to go and we must start with the D. This offseason should show to be interesting. I'd say we are about to get good look and some of the young players we did draft this year. We might as well a the guys ahead of them on the depth chart are not cutting it.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Is Akeem Ayers still on the team, seriously WTF happened to the guy???

5. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Good question. Several though he would be a better 3-4 OLB than a 4-3. But he has proved himself in practice yet. I hope that changes soon.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I made this a while back, sucks it still works
    ayersmissing.jpg

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. kenny

kenny Starter

I m curious about Ayers as well. Our OLBs have been very weak. Maybe after him missing so much time inactive he has a fire under him. Maybe we should give him a game to see if he has made the type of progress that makes a difference on the field. The way our OLBs are playing he can't be much worse. I honestly expected more from Shawn Phillips as a situational pass rusher. Not much has went the right way this year though.

Williamson hasn't been great, but hasn't been bad either. Seeing him more at ILB may spark some competitive play from others. IDK for sure, but something has to happen with this LB group. The coaches need to find some way to make them show up on Sunday.

8. kenny

kenny Starter

I would like to see Klug on the field more too. He has a high motor and seems to actually care!

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think you need the D.

10. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

madden.jpg

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar