Bulluck a No Show at Offseason Workouts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

we just cannot afford these kind of distractions.

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

oh yeah i definitely understand that gunny, but there are some people obviously going overboard on these 2 incidents...

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

with keith bulluck being one the teams best and most popular players, wouldn't you think people would know how to spell his name also lol:ha:

5. metal957

metal957 Starter

Trust me I have tried. Some of the hardest heads are in this world and their opinions wouldn't change for anything.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This thread was more on Bulluck being a leader, not that he missed voluntary workouts.

7. hickoryholla

hickoryholla Guest

the workouts are voluntary! if he couldn't make it, so what. if the outcome of this season comes down to bulluck not working out for a few days, i think we got alot more problems to address. bulluck's actions on the field speak plenty. he doesn't have to spot pacman on the bench press to earn anybodys respect. plus, we all know fisher likes to call out a big name every year and it just so happens keith is our biggest name now.

8. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Has your opinion changed? If not then thats kind of an ironic statement huh.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That is weirdly brilliant.

10. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Thanks for noticing my brilliance, its usually underappreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar