Bulluck gets some credit on ESPN...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yeah I just read the article and came over here to post it. Nice to see that he's finally getting some recognition

2. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Bulluck, Like the Titans Defense, Remain in the Shadows

SUMMARY: Titans LB Keith Bulluck, a one-time Pro Bowler, tossed down a challenge to his teammates who finished dead last in defense at the end of the 2006 season: If they could become a top-10 defense again, they'd be back in playoff contention. The Titans enter week nine with the league's fifth-ranked defense and in second place in the AFC South. Bulluck, like the improved Titans defense, remain unknown to most outside of Tennessee. "It really used to bother me that I didn't get more attention," Bulluck said. "I know I've done more than some of the guys who get more recognition, but I've learned that a lot of that stuff comes down to where you play and whether you're winning. So I don't worry about it anymore. I'm in my eighth season. If people don't know who I am by now, they'll never know."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

3. Titan Yapper

Titan Yapper Only ONE Team Matters - TN Titans

The guy is the freakin bomb....

Bulluck it the real deal, the quan, the top dog, the Paul MauDib, the Harry Potter of Hogwartz, the creme de le creme, the master planner, the head of the class, the DJ Lance of Yo Gabba Gabba.

Give the man some applause, a first class ticket to the pro bowl and we are not worthy chant.

All joking aside he is the MAN. Money Authority Need.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Bulluck got his payday. He might get another small one in 3 more seasons.

5. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

awesome article

6. BACK2SMASHMOUTH

BACK2SMASHMOUTH TD's Please...

2nd or 3rd story of this nature I've read on Big B and our D this year. How many will it take for people to say they're getting some recognition? I hope a lot. I love having an underrated D who shows up and hits someone in the mouth every week. Reminds me of the Tyrants...thus the name BACK2SMASHMOUTH...

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's about time. I suppose all those that linked his snubbings to our team's struggles were correct.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

:werd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar