Bulluck is a big fat Liar!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

It looks like the knee injury had nothing to do with the decision on bringing him back. That decision was made long before hand. Whether he was back to 100% or not we weren't bringing him back.:hmm:

I have to say, year after year it's becoming more clear as to how our organization is portrayed across the league. It seems whenever the Titans are brought up in regards to contracts and players, it's in a negative light. Cheap and insensitive.

KB saw this coming and called it over the years just to see it come true.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yup. He called it over and over... and they proved him right.

Idiots.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That's ridiculous Gunny. This is a VERY direct statement.

“It is a very cold business and it doesn’t have to be,’’ Wichard said. “No one told me, 'Thanks for calling, but we are going in a different direction.' … It disappoints me because I know how much Keith gave and cared about being a Tennessee Titan. Keith will take the high road and move on. But it disappoints me because I know how much that place means to him.

That is about as opposite of "Fisherspeak" as it gets. Face it Gunny- that is pretty direct. Bulluck is disgruntled.

6. fairwin

fairwin stop hitting yourself

I am a homer and I love them both.
    ... Hey, I just got sent to the "newbie" page-of-ethics, and I have been a member here since 2003.
    ...WTF!

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Look, I never said agent-speak is Fisher-speak. I said it is just as bad.
    And second, as his agent, his job is to paint Bulluck in the best light. They haven't taken the high road, he's still going on about it.

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Not to get too far off topic, but if you actually watched that game, you'd know that that entire story was fabricated by Adam Schefter. I think the other incidents are debatable, but this one was a complete crock.

Tennessee was winning at halftime! Why would anybody quit while they were winning?

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

1. I generally agree. But my point is that if the agent knew Keith was lying it is my belief that he would realize it would be in their best interest to just STFU and move on rather than keep pushing and making headlines.

2. I don't see what's wrong with defending the honor and integrity of your client regardless of whether or not he's moved on to a new team. If someone is basically calling you/your client a liar and you know that isn't the case then I don't see a problem in continuing to speak your mind and attempting to set the record straight.*

*Again, I'm not pretending to know the truth here. None of us do. I'm just offering my opinion based on previous events and my gut feeling.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

BECAUSE A TALKING HEAD SAID SO WHAT OTHER EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED?!?!?!!?!?

:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar