Bulluck retiring as a Titan on Friday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

Its a shame he tore his acl, he'd probably still be playing at a high level for us now. Im sure we would have resigned him if not for the injury.
    Question is will he be a hall of famer? I think he should for his contributions to this team, but with the lack of national recognition, and shortened career it will be tough for him to make it.

Best of luck KB, always be one of my favs.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nooo way he goes to the Hof, not unless he drives there in his car. I like Keith Bulluck a lot, so much so that theres no little red squiggly line under his name. I have nothing but respect for the guy, but he played in TN, and missed 2 Super Bowls by 2 years, he's not lucky enough to be a HoFer. Amazing player though, but doesn't have the fancy stats to support it. All he ever did was make all the tackles, and be a great teammate, and sadly that's not HoF worthy. I'd fight for McNair to get there before I'd argue Bulluck's case.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar