Buy or Sell - Jacksonville Jaguars

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I might

Lets be honest. Ball at our 30, down a TD with 00:01 to go, Bortles cannon could pull off a hail mary. Mariota I'm not so sure gets it anywhere close...

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Another good time for bortles, down 45 in the 3rd qtr. you won't win but bortles will definitely put up some numbers.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

We need to take the Jags seriously, yes we beat them but they are also 7-4 with more PF and less PA.
    They've beat Houston and Pittsburgh, two teams that thumped us. Yes they've lost to AZ and the Jets and barely beat Cleveland but I wouldn't sleep on them.
    Baltimore won the SB with a great D and Trent Dilfer lol
    Just need to get into the playoffs and anything can happen, right now it's too close between us and them to feel great about our chances

I believe in Mariota but our staff could f*ck it up at any moment

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Keep aiming - and succeeding lol - for division crown and the wildcard spot will be small potatoes to obtain.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Bortles 2,244 yds 12 tds 8 Int 2 rush TD 79.5 QBR

Mariflota 2,273 yds 9 tds 12 Int 1 rush Td 79.1 QBR

• Unreadable Unreadable x 2
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

sell. always sell on jags

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

So true

8. aztitans

aztitans Starter

The only problem with this stat comparison is that this is Bortles ceiling and Mariotas floor, Bortles has never played better and Mariota has never played worse and there both sitting at 7-4, including the ass wipping Titans gave Jags in head to head matchup 38-17, plus Mariota has at least 3 rushing tds you left off and three recent drops for TDs by Walker , Davis, at goal line and Mathews in Bengal game. . I would personally take Mariota over Brady and Rodgers. Comparing Bortles to Mariota is nonsense

• High Five High Five x 4
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

When you have a solid defense and can run the football, you have a shot in every game.

Because of that, the Jags are the better team.

As someone said earlier, the Titans are no where close to their ceiling. If they can figure out how to be more consistent in the run game and #8 return for form, I think they have a shot to make some serious noise in January.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar